Contact Denison Dental for dental crowns in Kingston
If you think you might need a dental crown, or would like your old amalgam crowns replaced, visit Denison Dental in Kingston for services you can trust. As part of our aesthetic dental treatment provision, we can fit porcelain crowns to achieve a natural look and subtly enhance your smile.
As well as blending in with your existing teeth, porcelain crowns will strengthen them and restore their natural shape, while straightening poorly positioned teeth.
You may require a crown for various different reasons, some of which are listed below. If you think you might need this treatment, please get in touch with us to schedule an appointment.
Reasons you might need a dental crown:
• A heavily filled tooth where the existing tooth structure is too weak to support the filling
• Fractured teeth
• Root canal treatment – after this procedure, a tooth can be at greater risk of fracturing
• Enhancing aesthetics – improves the appearance of discoloured, malpositioned, and malformed teeth
• Extensive loss of tooth structure due to decay
• Bridges – when a tooth is lost, the adjacent teeth can be crowned and connected with a pontic to replace the missing tooth
• Implants – crowns are placed on top of an implant to replace a missing tooth
At Denison Dental, we offer metal-free crowns that are strong and durable, so you can rest assured that you’re receiving quality care with long-term results.